Begin your Hen Weekend by making your own flower crowns at Bouquets and Butterflies Floral Design near Cambridge. Helen will show you how to tape and wire your head dresses using home grown and British flowers. Flower crowns are a symbol of love, fertility and celebration and they are fun to make. You can go over the top or a simple as you like and then wear them out on the town for the rest of the evening! These courses are also suitable for Baby Showers, Mother's day presents and Birthdays.
Set in beautiful countryside
The workshops are held at my floristry studio in the beautiful surroundings of Balsham. You can browse round the Cutting Gardens and greenhouse, check out the White Garden and the Hot Flower Beds and pick flowers and foliage for your flower crown. It will be pure escapism and a lovely backdrop for photographs afterwards.
* Three hours at a time of your choosing
* All flowers and materials are included
* Our workshops are £50 per person
* Min 5 people and maximum of 10 at my studio.
* We provide Prosecco, nibbles & soft drinks
* Suitable for all ages and complete beginners!
Call now to book your workshop 07814144635 or firstname.lastname@example.org